Our goal: to capture more carbon than we emit.
EXPAND carbon capture / sequestration:
• By planting up to 500 fertilizer trees / hectare: in forest strips in the middle of the crop.
• Form a carbon stock in the trunk and in the thickest roots. The branches are pruned regularly to provide RCW for fertilization.
• Through three regenerative fertilizations: MRF, dense green fertilizers, management of broadleaf vegetation, making the soil a dynamic carbon reservoir, with a significant increase in the humus content.
REDUCE carbon emissions:
• Through the reduction of steps with the tractor: in the preparation of the soil, practicing the minimum cultivation and in the general management of the cultures.
• Do not use fertilizers of animal / industrial origin: even reducing the emission of other greenhouse gases.